Friday, October 21, 2011

End Of World Fashion D:

HAPPY END OF THE WORLD EVERYBODY!! During this week , I havent gotten so much done because Tuesday I had to the PLAN test and Thursday, i got confused about some stuff and was just having a bad day./: I have gotten my jacket to the point where I might be heading to the Cuffs:D(sounds like something to do with jail .__.) lol.. BUT I did manage to learn, bring interfacing, dont worry I did. I have also learned that your spost to put interfacing on the fabric first before sewing, not that I did this...but because i almost did, but it just didnt look right to me. Skill in the future now, aye? well I would say to read all your directions more carefully for a few times, cause you might get caught in the moment and sew something wrong.. then you would have to meet Mr. SeamRipper. D:


    Okay, now the computers running really slow and freezing up, so its hard to get a picture at the moment. But the Current event of Fall 2011...lets just simply say this: "people wear weird things".....like Lady Gaga weird.... 0.0 Yay i gots pictures up! but yeah to the left there is the black chick like half white and half black<---its like Cruella De'vil went overboard!D: i cant understand the half white and half black hair, because thats how mine was a while back.... but its just...so weird!!             Now the next picture is of these chicks trying to look like Animals.... What.Is.Up.With.People.These.Days? I honestly really do not have any comments. lol this next picture is of... what looks like Poison off of Batman!:DD minus the red hair and white chick... but all in all they look similiar!  there are just soo many exotic people out there, but you gotta love them!:D hmm..this might encourage me to dress like this for Halloween....if we live past the END OF THE WORLD! thanks for reading!~Kay.Mezzacapa(:

No comments: