Friday, November 4, 2011

Falling Behind!D:

So apparently Kodi and I are falling behind on our project. I feel so slow! During this week I kinda didnt get any thing done. Tuesday I wasn't here and Thursday I had the world's biggest headache and I just couldnt get myself to do anything, so I really don't have any accomplishments I have made this week. But for the future I have the goal to at least catch up to  "third block" . They are already done!D: dannnng. My learning for this week would have to be.... come to class! and to not get headaches. Maybe Mr.Dameron would be really really nice and let me bring my fabric home soo I can catch up. My moms friend just got me a brand new sewing machine:D Remember how i said slow your roll?....well I kinda need to catch up..lol. Current Event!:DD the time where we discuss what people are starting to wear 0.0   Now the link I will be posting might scare you :O This outfits are quite....interesting. http://www.millionlooks.com/fashion-shows/spring-summer/paris-fashion-week-yohji-yamamoto-spring-summer-2012/  Maybe its not just the outfit, more so the make up frightens me. and the hair styles....and the big hats.... something I would so be for Halloween!:D wooooh! lol. Well good luck and thanks for your time!:D.....peace!<3...~KayMezzacapa

No comments: