Friday, October 7, 2011

2nd Blog:D

This will be my second blog for Fashion Desgin II. I was absent Tuesday because it was my birthday, who wants to go to school on their birthday? not me! But this week i have pretty much got my jacket looking some what of a vest. no sleeves yet. Next week my goals are to get to the point of the hardest thing to do, BUTTON HOLES! D:  I learned that it can be very lonely without Kodi there and your sitting my yourself while the fashion I class is trying to figure out what season they are can be quite...boring. Only cause i basically did not say anything for a whole class period and i usuallly like to talk. But what i learned about the project is that its easy to mess up....2 or three times...okay maybe 4. Sewing slower could be good to improve skill in the future.  Here is a slidshow that is presenting current fashion today : http://www.refinery29.com/ways-to-wear-velvet-this-fall/slideshow?page=1 for the first picture I actually like the scarf:D which is shown below. thanks for your time again!!~Kay

No comments: