Friday, October 14, 2011

Third Blog:P

Hello once again fellow...er um Readers and Bloggers!:D Welcome to the Kay's Fashion Blog Show! Which leds us to where we meet the acomplishments and goals of what Kay has made this week:D.
The acompplishments of what I have made this week would be getting my jacket...having ARMS! yes thats right, ARMS! and my goals for next week would be to have interfacing so i could get farther on my project. Then after the interfacing is purchased I will have the goal to getting the cuffs on the sleeves and coller on my jacket.
"Thats sounds like a plan, Kahlie! so overall what did you learn during this past week?"
Well i have learned that 1. you need to purchase your interfacing! 2. ...well thats basically it.
And for the furture, just know to keep on your own pace and dont try to race. like i have said in previous blogs(: You want to stitch just right in order to make your project look goooooood!
Okay for Current event nowadays, here is a video on a runway. Below is the link.(: although you might have to sit through a boring advertisment, which i apoligize for. but in this video there is a couple of dark outfits...then BOOM black and white ziggy zags. i think they are pretty(: I absolutley LOVE Mickey Mouse! and this is basically the theme of these outfits! Nothing I would wear(okay okay maybe...maybe to bed) but maybe make them into something else, you know for decorations?:D also the picture folowwing the link to the video shows and outfit...I actually like!!:D anyways, thanks for you time once again! hoped you engoyed the Kay's Fashion Blog Show! please tune in next friday! its a never before seen blog!:D  http://www.5min.com/Video/Jean-Charles-De-Castelbajac-Spring-2012-Ready-To-Wear-Collection-517172791 

No comments: